1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Care Credit and cash. The owner of the card must be present with matching I.D. to sign for payment.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Care Credit is a program designed to help when these expenses arise. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com. Application can be filled out on your phone in office as well.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .